Proposed Apartments, Juja, Kiambu County
The investment project entails two (2) bedroom apartments.
- Spacious residential apartments of 92 Square Meters.
- The overall cost of the Project is Kshs. 297,337,594.00
- Investment Offering is for Equity Investor for Equity Return – at minimum investment of Kshs. 10,000,000.00
- Investor’s Internal rate of return is projected at 26% per annum.
- Investor’s Equity multiple is 1.25X
- Targeted holding period is expected to be 1.50 years.
- Expected project commencement date is 4th April, 2024
Juja Town, Kiambu County
Two Bedroom Apartments
OVERVIEW OF EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Market Research Findings:
The following are the main findings of the market research and feasibility study:
a.) Residential Apartment
- The demand for residential apartments is high due to the presence of demand drivers in the subject property area.
- The occupancy rate of apartments in Juja has also been performing averagely better and within the average of other Middle-Level suburbs of Nairobi, with the annual uptake averaging at 25.0% and occupancy rate for apartments averaging at 83.0%.
- The return on investment for residential apartments in the area is also above market average.
The proposed venture is viable due to:
- An IRR and Return on Equity that is above market average, at 26% and 25% respectively.
- A positive NPV.
- Projected positive Cash Flows through the first ten years.
- A short payback period of 1.5 years, for Sales Return Investment.
- A high Equity multiple of 1.25 X.
- A High Rental Yield of 12.22%, compared to Market Average of 8.0%.
- An overall high return on investment
Investment Plan & Details
Investment Cost / Value
Sponsor Equity Contribution
Real Estate Development Equity Returns
Return on Investment
Return on Equity
Investment Hold Period
Payback Period / Hold Period